Instructions for 2012
SOINC2012 | NSS2012 | SICSAMCC2012 | HPDIC2012 |
Instructions for SOINC2012
- SOINC2012 is a Special Issue on “Scalable Optimization in Grid, Cloud and Intelligent Network Computing” with an open Call
- The editors of the special issue are Joanna Kolodziej, Samee Ullah Khan, Erol Gelenbe and El-Ghazali Talbi.
- Please submit paper to Manuscript Central as SOINC2012 special issue by June 15, 2012
- Notification of Acceptance/Reviewer comments will be given by July 20, 2012
- Final Papers due September 26, 2012 Electronic Publication: four months after all final papers submitted
- There is a 18-20 page length limit (12 point single space inclusive of figures and tables)
- Wiley has Latex templates but no special templates for Word. Most papers are submitted in Word. Either Latex or Word will be accepted
Instructions for NSS2012
- NSS2012 is special issue on "Security of New Generation Computing Systems" based on papers from 6th International Conference on Network and System Security (NSS 2012) will be held in Fujian, China in November 2012
Instructions for SICSA MULTICORE CHALLENGE
- SICSAMCC2012 SICSA MULTICORE CHALLENGE Programming Language Support for Multicore Parallelism Special Issue of Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience is open to papers discussing the SICSA Multicore Challengeproblems
- The editors of the special issue are Hans-Wolfgang Loidl and Jeremy Singer
- Papers will be refereed by members of the reviewing panel given at Call
- Please submit your full paper to Manuscript Central as "SICSA Multicore Challenge 2012 special issue".
- The submitted papers must be original work describing implementations of one or both SICSA Multicore Challenge problems. The work must not be published anywhere else nor under any simultaneous consideration in any other venue.
- There is a 30 page max length limit (12 point single space, inclusive of figures and tables). The notification will include reviewer comments from 3 expert referees in the area.
- Wiley has Latex templates and we anticipate that most authors will make use of these. Either Latex or Word will be accepted.
- Important dates: Submission of full papers: February 6, 2012
- Notification of acceptance: March 30, 2012.
- Revised Camera-ready Papers: May 11, 2012.
- Final Decisions: June 8, 2012.
- Papers are expected to appear within 4 months of final acceptance.
- See detailed call
Instructions for HPDIC2012
- This issue is by invitation only to papers with high quality presented at The 2012 International Workshop on High Performance Data Intensive Computing (HPDIC2012) that will be held in conjunction with the IEEE IPDPS 2012 conference, Shanghai, China
- The editors of the special issue are Yunquan Zhang, Zhe Ma and Ji-Lin Zhang
- Invitation for selected papers: February 10, 2012
- Submission deadline: March 10, 2012 to Manuscript Central as HPDIC2012 special issue
- Reviews due: April 10, 2012
- Submission deadline for revisions: May 1, 2012
- Final decision: May 15, 2012.
- Electronic Publication: four months after all final papers submitted
- The submitted papers must have at least 25% difference from the conference original papers.