List of Special Issues
2012 | 2011 |
- ICICTA2012 is a journal track for The Fifth International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA2012) to be held on Jan,12-13,2012, Zhangjiajie,China.ICICTA2012
- HPDIC2012 is by invitation only to papers with high quality presented at The 2012 International Workshop on High Performance Data Intensive Computing (HPDIC2012) that will be held in conjunction with the IEEE IPDPS 2012 conference, Shanghai, China
- SICSAMCC2012 SICSA MULTICORE CHALLENGE Programming Language Support for Multicore Parallelism Special Issue of Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience is open to papers discussing the SICSA Multicore Challengeproblems
- NSS2012 is special issue on "Security of New Generation Computing Systems" based on papers from 6th International Conference on Network and System Security (NSS 2012) will be held in Fujian, China in November 2012
- SOINC2012 is a Special Issue on “Scalable Optimization in Grid, Cloud and Intelligent Network Computing” with an open call
- P2H2WN2011special issue is an open call for papers, as well as invitated and selected papers on topics related to "Performance Evaluation of Distributed and Mobile Systems" from the 2011 ACM workshop on issues related to performance evaluation of heterogenous Distributed and Mobile Systems (P2H2WN 2011) which was held in Miami, FL October 2011
- Europar2011 selected papers from Euro-Par 2011 Conference at LaBRI-INRIA, Bordeaux, France August 29 - September 2 2011
- HPCS2011 is by invitation only to selected papers on topics related to high performance computing and simulation from the 2011 International Conference on High Performance Computing and Simulation (HPCS 2011), which was held in Istanbul, Turkey, July 4 – July 8, 2011
- AECS2011 Advances in Engineering Complex Systems issue is by invitation to selected papers from the 5th IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (IEEE DEST 2011), which was held in Daejeon, South Korea between 31st May 2011 to 3rd June 2011.
- PMEA2011 is by invitation to selected papers from PMEA'11,
Programming Models for Emerging Architectures 2011
workshop co-located with the 20th
International Conference on Parallel
Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT) Galveston Island, Texas, USA,
October 10, 2011
- eScience/WCGA2011 is by invitation only to selected papers from Vth eScience
Workshop 2011 and IXth
Workshop on Clouds, Grids and Applications
- JTRES2011 special issue of selected papers from Ninth International
Java Technologies for Real-Time and Embedded Systems JTRES 2011
- CloudScale2011 special issue aims to promote novel research on scalable Cloud
Computing systems, especially in levels that have remained unexplored so far
(beyond VM replication and/or automatic software reconfiguration), as defined
- ICA3PP11/EUC11 is by invitation to selected papers those from
ICA3PP11 (11th International
Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing) and
EUC11 (9th IEEE/IFIP International
Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing).
- PABA2011 is by invitation only to papers with high quality
presented at The 4th International
on Parallel Architectures and Bioinspired Algorithms that is held in
conjunction with the 4th Workshop on Parallel Bioinspired Algorithms, and IEEE
PACT conference September 2011 Galveston
Island, Texas, USA
- CGC2011 special issue is by invitation to selected papers from
International Conference on Cloud and Green Computing (CGC2011) 12-14 December 2011,
- MNA2011 extended versions of selected papers from the second international
symposium on middleware and network applications (MNA 2011) at the eighth
international conference on information technology: next generation 2011 (ITNG 2011), Las Vegas, USA
- CHA2011 special Issue is by invitation only to best papers presented at
the Workshop on Exploitation of Hardware Accelerators (WEHA 2011) to be held in
Istanbul (Turkey) in July 2011 in conjunction with
HPCS 2011 and the 2nd Minisymposium on
GPU Computing to be held in September 2011 at Torun (Poland) in conjuction with
- SIN 2011 special issue is open to experts in Trust and Security in
Wireless Sensor Networks and the authors of papers selected from the best
papers of the 4th International Conference on Security of Information and
Networks (SIN 2011), November 14-18, Sydney, Australia.
- I-SPAN 2011 is by invitation only to papers with high quality
presented at The 11th International
Symposium on Pervasive
Systems, Algorithms, and Networks (ISPAN-2011) to be held in August 2011 in
- LaSCoG-SCoDiS'10 Special issue is to be topic-focused, and consist of selected papers originating from the 6th Workshop on Large Scale Computations on Grids and 1st Workshop on Scalable Computing in Distributed Systems (LaSCoG-SCoDiS'10) Wisla, Poland, October 18-20, 2010 and from an open call.
- ECMLS2010 is open to papers from Emerging Computational Methods for the Life Sciences Workshop of ACM HPDC 2010 conference, Chicago, Illinois, June 20-25, 2010.
- FGMMS2010 is open to papers from Frontiers of GPU, Multi- and Many-Core Systems Workshop of 10th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing Conference (CCGrid 2010). May 17-20, 2010. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- SBAC-PAD2010 is open to selected papers from the 22nd International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing (SBAC-PAD 2010), October 27-30, 2010.
- SORT2010 is by invitation only to selected papers from IEEE Workshop on Self-Organizing Real-Time Systems (SORT 2010)
- IDC2010 is open to best papers accepted and presented at 4th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing - IDC'2010 September 16-18, 2010, in Tangier, Morocco.
- NSS2010 is open to authors of papers at the 4th International Conference on Network and System Security (NSS 2010), September 1-3, 2010, Melbourne, Australia.
- MCMCE2010 Multimedia Computing and Management in Cloud Environment is open to general submissions and papers from The 2010 International Conference on Multimedia Information Networking and Security (MINES 2010) and The 2nd International Workshop on Security in Cloud Computing (SCC'2010)
- CIT2010 is open to selected papers on High Performance Computing and Communications from the 10th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (IEEE CIT'2010) that will be held in Liverpool, UK, 28-30 June, 2010.
- ISCC2009 The 2009 International Workshop on Performance evaluation of communications in distributed systems and Web based service architectures.
- MGC2009 7th Intl. Workshop on Middleware for Grid Computing and LAGrid09 - 3rd Latin American Grid Workshop
- IWPLS 2009 2009 International Workshop on Portals for the Life Sciences Edinburgh, UK, September 14-15, 2009
- PD-COF09 Open to experts in computational finance and authors of papers from third international workshop in Parallel and Distributed Computing in Finance (Computational Finance) at 24th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed ProcessingSymposium April 19-23, 2010 Atlanta Georgia USA
- Europar2009 selected papers from Euro-Par 2009 Conference at Delft,The Netherlands 25-28 August 2009
- HPCS2009 Special Issue on High Performance Computing and Simulation (HPCS 2009) at LeipzigJune 21-24 2009
- SIACC2009 Special issue on Autonomic Cloud Computing: Technologies, Services, and Applications with Call for Papers
- ScalCom2009 Advances in Scalable Computing and Networking papers from IEEE International Conference on Scalable Computing and Communications (ScalCom'09) conference, Dalian China, September 25-27, 2009.
- GPUCOMP2009 Minisymposium on GPU computing at PPAM'09 conference, Wroclaw, Poland, September 13-16, 2009.
- ATPHPCC2009 Advanced Theory and Practice for High Performance Computing and Communications (ATPHPCC) from selected best papers at HPCC-09 and ISA-09 conferences, Seoul, Korea, June 25-27, 2009
- NSS2009 the 3rd International Conference on Network & System Security
- ICCSA'2009 The 2009 International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications. ICCSA2009 June 29-July 2, 2009 in the College of Electronics and Information, Kyung Hee University-Global Campus, Yongin (Korea)
- JTRES2009 Seventh International Workshop on Java Technologies for Real-Time and Embedded Systems
- ICWM2009is Special Issue from International Workshop on Workflow Management (ICWM2009) May 4-8 2009, Geneva, Switzerland.
- eScience2008 The 2008 Microsoft eScience Workshop at Indianapolis
- MGC2008 6th Intl. Workshop on Middleware for Grid Computing and LAGrid08 - 2nd Latin American Grid Workshop
- Web2.0-2008 Special Issue on Web 2.0 Technologies and Beyond: from Folksonomies to Clouds
- HPCC2008 he 10th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC-08), Dalian, China, September 25-27, 2008.
- Europar2008 selected papers from Euro-Par 2008 Conference at University of Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain 26-29 August 2008
- ACES2008: Computation and Informatics in Earthquake Science: The ACES Perspective 6th ACES International workshop Cairns, Australia 11 - 16 May 2008
- MCNSS2008 Multi-core Supported Network and System Security, International Workshop on Network and System Security (NSS 2008), October 18-19, 2008, Shanghai, China.
- STHEC2008 is International Workshop on Scalable Tools for High-End Computing To be held in conjunction with the International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2008) at the Greek Island Kos June 7-12 2008
- GADA2008 International Conference on Grid Computing, High Performance and Distributed Application, Monterrey, Mexico. 13-14 November 2008.
- FMC2008 selected papers from the Frontiers of Multicore Computing (FMC) workshop , Baltimore, USA 27-28 August 2008
- WaGe2008 3rd International Workshop on Workflow Management and Applications in Grid Environments (WaGe08) May 25-28, 2008, Kunming, China
- eMinerals2008 is a set of papers on UK eScience eMinerals project
- eScienceA2008 First in series of issues on eScience
- VLDB DMG08
- MGC2007 workshop - 5th Intl. Workshop on Middleware for Grid Computing.
- OGF2007 A Call for Papers related to OGF (call below)
- CPA2007 is Communicating Process Architectures 2007 Conference at the Department of Computing of the University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, U.K. From Sunday 8th July to Wednesday 11th July 200
- CCGrid07 Seventh IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid �?CCGrid 2007 Rio de Janeiro - Brazil / May 14-17, 2007 .
- CPC2007 13th International Workshop on Compilers for Parallel Computers (CPC), organized by the Compiler and Analysis Tools for High-Performance and Embedded Systems Group of the Instituto Superior Técnico from the Technical University of Lisbon. The workshop was held from 9 to 11 July 2007 and was located in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Europar2007 Euro-Par 2007 Conference at Rennes, France 28-31 August 2007
- EMAGS2007 1st Workshop on Economic Models and Algorithms for Grid Systems, held as part of the IEEE International Conference Grid 2007, Austin, Texas, September 19-21, 2007.
- VLDB DMG07 is Special Issue for3rd VLDB Workshop on Data Management in Grids held September 23-24 2007 Vienna Austria
- WAGE2007 is Special Issue from 2nd International Workshop on Workflow Management and Application in Grid Environments (WAGE2007), August 16-18, 2007, Urumchi, Xinjiang, China.
- RENCIeScience2007 The 2007 Microsoft eScience Workshop at RENCI
- SKG2006 2nd International Conference on Semantics, Knowledge and Grid
- DS-RT2006 10th IEEE/ACM DS-RT 2006 Symposium, October 2 - 4, 2006 Torremolinos, Malaga, Spain
- MGC2006 4th International Workshop on Middleware for Grid Computing - MGC 2006 Melbourne, Australia - November 27, 2006
- AHM2006 Fifth UK e-Science All Hands Meeting, 18 to 21st September 2006 Nottingham UK
- HoTP2P2006 is special issue from third International Workshop on Hot Topics in Peer-to-Peer Systems (Hot-P2P) held on April 2006, Rhodes Island, Greece. This complete.
- Provenance2006 is Special Issue describing Provenance Challenge held from June to September 2006. This is complete
- VLDB DMG06 is Special Issue for 2nd VLDB Workshop on Data Management in Grids held September 11 2006 Seoul South Korea. This complete
- WSGE2006 is Special Issue from International Workshop on Workflow Systems in Grid Environments (WSGE2006) October 21-23 2006, Changsha, China. This is complete
- AINA2006 Selected Papers from The IEEE 20th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications April 18 (Tue.) - April 20 (Thu.), 2006 Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria. This is complete.
- P2P2006 is selected papers from 5th International Workshop on Peer-to-Peer Systems (IPTPS'06) February 27-28 2006. This is complete
- CPC2006 12th Workshop on Compilers for Parallel Computers, CPC'2006 held at A Coruna Spain in January 9-11, 2006. This is complete
- AHM2005 Fourth UK e-Science All Hands Meeting, 19 - 22nd September 2005 Nottingham. This complete
- APART is report on IST Working Group on Automatic Performance Analysis: Real Tools: It is complete
- MGC05 November 28th -- December 2nd, 2005, Grenoble, France 3rd International Workshop on Middleware for Grid Computing (MGC05). It is complete
- SKG2005 is Special Issue from SKG2005 International Conference on Semantics, Knowledge and Grid November 27-29 2005 Beijing. This is complete
- GCC2005 is Special Issue from Grid and Cooperative Computing 4th International Conference November 30 to December 3 2005 Beijing China. This is complete
- GCE05 is Portal Workshop held at SC05. This is complete.
- GISGrid2005 following GGF15 Workshop
- ETNGrid05 is selected papers of Emerging Technologies for Next generation GRID (ETNGRID-2005) June 13-15 2005. A similar special issue was produced for 2004 event. This is complete
- Compframe2005 is workshop on computational/component frameworks. This is complete
- Gateway2005 is Science Gateways workshop held at GGF14 June 28 2005. This is complete
- Europar2005 is special issue from conference held 30 August-September 2 2005 Lisboa Portugal. This is complete