This page provide an example for using this web portal to run all supported applications.
* Submit a job
- First, go the job submission page
- Select the provisioning information for your starting Eucalyptus VM(s)
- select the a VM image (eucaImageEmi), we currently support two images:
- emi-A8F63C29: for Hadoop and Twister applications
- emi-59AC3A58: for VT application. Noted that it must run as instance type of "m1.xlarge"
- select the starting vm Instance Type, options are:
- m1.xlarge (for VT applications)
- select the amount of running instances
- Select the application type, options are:
- Hadoop WordCount
- Twister WordCount
- Twister WordCount with Url Support
- Twister WordCount with S3 support
- Hadoop Kmeans
- Twister Kmeans
- VT betweennessNX (with m1.xlarge)
- VT likelihood (with m1.xlarge)
- VT CCdist (with m1.xlarge)
- click the "Submit" button, then you will get a job ID.
- Next, go to Job Status page and track the job status with the assigned job ID.
* Track a job
* View a job output
To see the job output, go to Job List page
- Find your job with job ID, e.g. 519d2ee884b7a
- Click on the output "link", go into the lowest level directory to see the output content.